PRAYERS FOR OTHERS
I. Prayer for healing:
1. Ask: What is your name. What do you need prayer for?
2. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body (0-10 scale)?
3. Command feelings/condition to go in Jesus name
4. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body now (0-10)?
5. Praise God. Repeat steps 1-5 for more healing
6. Instruct how to believe for healing by focusing on
God’s Word, not on condition. Give all hurt to Jesus
When Healing Doesn’t Happen go to Step II:
II. Prayers for releasing soul traumas
1. Ask: When did you first have this condition or feeling?
2. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body (0-10)?
3. Picture Jesus in memory protecting/hugging you
4. Curse: the emotional, physical, cellular memory,
sight, memory, and hearing trauma in Jesus name
5. Declare healing to heart/mind/body in Jesus name
6. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body now (0-10)?
7. Praise God for what He is doing. Repeat 1-7 as needed
8. Instruct how to keep any healing by focusing on God’s
Word and healing, not on condition. Give all hurt to Jesus
Craig Miller©2017 · www.insightsfromtheheart.com
PRAYER FOR YOURSELF - using the Love Hug-Love Pat
Think of a hurtful event, condition, and/or feelings.
Ask God to take you where the hurt(s) started.
-Whatever image you have - picture a safe person (or Jesus) protecting/hugging you.
(Place your arms across your chest with your palms resting on your biceps - called a Love Hug)
-Imagine the safe person giving a Love Pat- tapping one hand then other on the other.
-While using the Love Hug and Love Pat, imagine giving away the feelings to the safe person
and say aloud the emotion you are releasing.
(Even if you cannot actually feel the emotion, envision yourself in the past image letting thoughts flow.)
Continue using Love Pat until you feel relaxed or safer
If feelings get worse, continue Love Pat and saying feelings.
Information in Breaking Emotional Barriers to Healing, chapter 10
Craig Miller©2018 · www.insightsfromtheheart.com
Explanation of the Love Hug and Love Pat
Craig Miller: Author, Speaker, Therapist